Duxtop Portable Burner
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold 8100MC/BT-180G3
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
Cusimax 1800W Double Hot Plate
CUSIMAX 1800W Double Hot Plate, Stainless Steel Silver Countertop Burner Portable Electric Double Burners Electric Cast Iron Hot Plates Cooktop, Easy to Clean, Upgraded Version C180N
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States.
- [CAST-IRON BURNERS & EASY COOKING]: Turn on/off the burner by just turning the knob, easy operating. This hot plate is equipped with thermostat, when it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cycle on/off the power to maintain the setting temperature. Easy cooking. NOTE: All cast-iron hot plate takes minutes to heat up and 15 minutes to cool down, you can purchase Cusimax Infrared Burner which takes few seconds to heat up if you don’t like the speed.
- [CONVENIENT] Powered by 120V and 900-Watts (left plate) + 900-Watts (right plate), add up to 1800W. Conveniently cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Very portable design. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Simply wipe with a clean and damp cloth when cool.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] NO Radiation, compare to induction cooktop, cast-iron burner works by heating and has no electromagnetic radiation, and therefore, it is harmless to the human body. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, it is normal when the indicator turns on and off automatically. Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Durable Cast-iron cooktop.
- [CUSTOMER SERVICE] 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and Cusimax brand stands behind their products. With free Lifetime Customer Service, please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace your product. (All warranties are void for improper usage of the product). Get Yours Now, Risk-Free!
Secura Induction Countertop Burner
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black 9100MC/BT-M20B
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Burner
Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner, 11.5"(L) x 19.5"(W) x 2.5"(H), Silver
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle - primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety "on" indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
Imusa USA GAU-80305 Hot Plate
IMUSA USA GAU-80305 Electric Single Burner 1100-Watts, Black
- Can Be Used for Cooking Outdoors or in the Office
- Features a Temperature Regulating Knob with Heat Distribution Coils
- Power Indicator Light. Non-slip rubber feet prevents product from sliding
- Slim Space Saving Design
- This item shouldn’t be use for more than 60 minutes in a 2-hour period as indicated in the manual