Lodge Skillet 6.5 Inch
Lodge 6.5 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Extra Small Cast Iron Skillet for Stovetop, Oven, or Camp Cooking
- 6.5-inch Skillet can saute, sear, fry, bake and stir fry
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use
- Made in the USA
Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan
Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Frying Pan / Nonstick Skillet, 8 Inch, Bronze
- PREMIUM NONSTICK FRY PAN: Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe, with superior food release and effortless cleanup.
- FAST, EVEN HEATING: The nonstick frying pan’s heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- SUREGRIP HANDLE: The Anolon SureGrip fry pan handle is dual riveted for extra strength, color coordinated, and designed for a comfortable grasp.
- OVEN SAFE PERFORMANCE: This versatile 8-inch nonstick skillet with handle featuring Anolon SureGrip covering is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8-Inch Frying Pan with Extra-Strength Dual Riveted SureGrip handle, Bronze. Lifetime Warranty.
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet With Assist Handle, 10.25", Black
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Assist handle for better control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
Backcountry Cast Iron Skillet
Backcountry Cast Iron Skillet(6 Inch Small Frying Pan + Cloth Handle Mitt, Pre-Seasoned for Non-Stick Like Surface, Cookware Oven / Broiler / Grill Safe, Kitchen Deep Fryer, Restaurant Chef Quality)
- Cast iron has superior heat retention for even cooking, restaurant quality searing and comes pre-seasoned for teflon like non-stick cooking surface when used with a thin layer of oil. Ready to use out of the box!
- Use with confidence on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, induction, oven, broiler, grill and even the fire pit.
- Your skillet can rust so keep it out of the dishwasher, do not soak and dry immediately after cleaning. Use warm water, scrape any stuck bits with a spoon, a little elbow grease with a rag and finish with a paper towel. Lightly polish with a stainless steel chainmail scrubber for a smooth patina.
- Proudly designed in the USA, pre-seasoned with our proprietary oil blend, cast from the finest virgin ore and built to last for generations to come.
- Compare to LODGE CAST IRON AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1896 and Utopia Kitchen. Support small business and save!
Lodge Miniature Skillet 3.5 Inch
Lodge Miniature Skillet, 3.5", Black
- cast iron provides superior heat retention and is unparalleled for even cooking
- skillet is 3.5 inches in diameter. suitable for small batch melting, mini individual deserts or utilize as spoon rest
- mini skillet is seasoned with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- made in usa. lodge has been making cast iron cookware in south pittsburg, tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. with over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility